martes, 11 de agosto de 2009

1) FIRST TERM: GOOD AND BAD POINTS

Last semester was the worst. I had loads of modules that I didn't like. I needed to study a lot and due to this I didn't have time to do things I like, such as train with the football team of the school, chat with my friends, see my family and get a job. I was very stressed because I was supposed to earn money for a trip I wanted to do on winter vacations and I couldn't work as much as I wanted. At last I could get a very relaxed and good job doing Spanish lessons, which allowed me to had enough time to study. Also to relax I used to listen loads of music and occasionally on weekends I played football with my schoolmates.

The only thing I liked of last semester was “Structuralism” module, at the beginning I didn't have too many expectations, but the professor was very good and smart. I learnt more about the relationships between the people and the theories about them. Although the semester wasn't the best one I need to say I learnt interesting things about Polinesic culture, such as their travels through the ocean, their culture practices and identity.

I hope this semester is better than the last one. At least I'm more excited with the modules I took because they are related with my personal anthropology views. The best thing ever is I've got enough time to train with the football team. Also I'm happy with this English module, because I'll improve my speaking, reading and grammar, which are very important in my personal development and future job.

3 comentarios:

  1. Good Rodolfo,

    There are some things you need to review to improve your English, and I´ll give you feedback in class. In the meantime, comment on a partner´s post and see if you can improve it.

    You get 2 points on this one.

    See you,

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, the first term had much bored subjects, but too had good moments like the trips to Pichilemu and "El Secreto" partys recommended by Álvaro "Frosty". But, I didn't know that you were very stressed.
    I am not sure with the mistakes that you make in the post. But, maybe with the expression "chill" you should say "chill out" or "relax", because "chill" its related with a cold sensation.

    ResponderEliminar