sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


Italy is the country I would like to know and live for a long time, are many things that attract me to that country. I like to live in Sicilia and experience the beauty of the mafia; discover how is the organization of these groups and the control they have in the country.

The culinary culture is another aspect that attracts me, I would learn to make traditional pizzas, to be an expert and then come here to Chile and transfer knowledge of the pizzas.

The above is my main interest but the football world is something I need to know, I like to play against young people who are of a good standard to make a comparison from Chilean and Italian players.

After being some time in the country and learn the language I would like to go to some lectures at the university to learn about the traditional European history, and learn more about the great Roman’s traditions.

Basically with this journey I would like to know more about Italy, how the Italian people are, how their culture is, how they relate and what the ways of living are.

3 comentarios:

  1. I would like to go to Italy too. Is a very interesting country, whit a lot of amazing places to go. Especially Rome and Venece, because of their history an beauty.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good job, Rodolfo.

    The problem is that as I told you in class and also posted in my blog, you have 48 hours to submit your task if you have not finished it in class, i.e., you had until Thursday 20th.

    I´m afraid you have no points.

    Paula

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I too would go to Italy! I think we should start saving for the passage. Europe is very expensive, especially for Chileans and Latinamericans.

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar